REMOTE ONLINE BACKUP
- Volume Shadow Copy backup (i.e. backing up files even when they are exclusively open, e.g. outlook.pst)
- In-File Delta backup (i.e. backing up only changes within files)
- Off-line backup mode and logout backup reminder
- Free trial subscriptions.
- Support both full backup (database backup) and incremental backup (transaction
log backup) for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000, Microsoft Exchange Server
2000/2003, Lotus Domino/Notes 5.0, Oracle 8i or above and MySQL 3.24 or above
- Run on Windows, Mac OS X, NetWare, Unix, Linux and all other platforms supporting a Java2 Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.3.1 or above
- Increment backup strategy ensures that only new or updated files are sent to backup server
- Customizable backup schedule allows backup to be scheduled at any time
- Compress and encrypt data automatically before sending them to the server (server stores only encrypted data)
- Access backup data anytime, anywhere by using a browser
- Comprehensive backup report lists all files being backup. Backup report will be delivered to user automatically via email when each backup job completed.
- Backup data are CRC validated before they are stored on server.
- Customizable data retention policy allows user to access files even when they have been deleted.
- Select files to be backed up easily by using backup filter, e.g. selecting all *.doc and *.xls in your computer in a single operation
- Run any custom OS commands before/after a backup job.
- AutoUpdate allows patches to be deployed to clients easily
- Easy to use web interface
- Point-to-point SSL communication between server and client
- Support HTTP/HTTPS Proxy and Socks v4/v5 firewall
- Data are 128-bit encrypted when stored on backup server
- Choice of different encryption algorithms, e.g. TwoFish, Triple DES, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Choice of different encryption modes, e.g. Electronic Cook Book (ECB) and Cipher Block Chaining (CBC)
- An random initializing vector, salt and iteration count will be generated by the software automatically when encrypting your data
- Each backup user can restrict online access to his files to his pre-defined list of IP addresses
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003
- Red Hat Linux 6.0 or later
- Novell NetWare 5.1 or later
- Sun Solaris 2.5 or later
- Apple Mac OS X v10.x
- all other platforms supporting Java2 SDK
Standard Edition, v1.3.1 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 / 2000
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 / 2003
- IBM Lotus Domino / Notes 5.0 or later
- Oracle 8i or later
- MySQL 3.23.42 or later
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE HERE
to begin your FREE 15-day trial!
Print out your copy of the
Remote Backup Flyer.